Business in the Community provides a range of toolkits, offering valuable resources, guides, and tools to empower your responsible business journey towards sustainability and community engagement. The toolkits cover a wide range of topics such as responsible business, healthy business, employment and skills, climate action, diversity and inclusion, and more. Examples of the toolkits available on the website include:
- Engaging Leaders to Accelerate Responsible Business: Tips and guidance on engaging executive and non-executive leaders through training, coaching, and rewards to accelerate action on responsible business.
- Accelerating Change By Setting Targets: This toolkit enables businesses to set and measure goals that reflect the scale of issues facing the world today.
- Creating Partnerships that Connect Untapped Talent and Jobs: Find out more about the business benefits of inclusive recruitment and how becoming an Opening Doors employer can support you in making change a reality.
- Let’s Talk About Race: A valuable BITC toolkit to open the conversation and help to develop both employer and community engagement.
- How to Develop a Responsible Core-Business Strategy: This toolkit explores the importance of developing a responsible core-business strategy if we want to make progress with the UN’s Global Goals.